The tea garden is situated in original high mountain forests. The YuShan oolong tea is irrigated by pure water, so the picked oolong tea tastes aromatous and soft, with special alpine aroma. The height of the tea garden is 1,600 meters and it’s the most famed oolong tea in Taiwan.
- The manual harvest was done on 4 May 2021. The picking standard is three leaves all together.
- The tea garden is situated in Yu Shan- the most ancient and highest oolong tea areas.
- Slight fermentation without baking to keep the initial taste of tea.
- Because of the low temperature environment, only Mays and Novs are the months for harvest. So the Yu Shan oolong tea is very precious.
- The tea farmers would produce and sell all by themselves, so you can buy high-quality Yu Shan oolong tea with a nice price.
Tea garden is located in the forest, with a sunny exposure and well drained slope, to ensure the good production environment of tea. Every April is the time of spring harvest, while the winter harvest is in November.
Good weather makes the Yu Shan oolong tea good quality in 2021, which is the best batch in recent years. For shipment from Taiwan origin, it is free freight to North America, Europe, Japan, Singapore, Australia, if the order value reaches $100 dollars.
Any questions, you are welcome to leave a message.
|Style Of Tea||High Mountain Tea|