Taiwan Oriental Beauty Oolong Tea
The oriental beauty tea is produced in Pinglin tea area in Taiwan. It would produce sweet fruit flavour after being bitten by a kind of insect. The precious oriental beauty tea could only be produced in summers, just one harvesting for each year.
- The harvest was done on 8 June 2022. We only use tea-leaves picked by hand.
- These leaves would only emit fruit flavour while being bitten by the kind of insect, so barely using pesticide.
- The bud of the oriental beauty tea leaves is white, the second leave is red or brown. The facade of the oriental beauty tea is extremely elegant and special.
- After the harvest, it needs 80% heavy fermentation, tasting like black tea.
- There is only one harvest for each year because this kind of insect only breeds in summers.
- We plant and produce all by ourselves. You can buy high-quality oriental beauty tea with a nice price.
This is Taiwan's unique oolong tea, usually harvested in summer. Tealeavesare eaten by an insect, sothe tea bud will turn white, and the leaves will turn pale yellow. Atthismoment, when the farmers harvest tea again, the oolong tea made by sun drying and fermentation will release slight honey aroma and grass aroma.
The latest season of Oriental Beauty Tea in 2022. The quality of tea this year is very good, so people who like the Oriental Beauty Tea will not miss it.
Free Shipping on orders over $120. For orders that are $120 and under there is a shipping fee of $20.
|Style Of Tea||Oolong Tea|
|Baking Level||Light Roast|
Write Your Own Review