The Chinese meaning of Si Ji Chun oolong tea is “ all year being like spring”. it is a refreshing kind with super distinct fresh aroma.
- The harvest was done on 12 November 2022. The day was sunny enough to get the best-quality Si Ji Chun oolong tea.
- Si Ji Chun oolong tea tastes soft and gentle with refreshing aroma of flowers.
- The tea garden is situated in Zushan Township-the best producing area of Si Ji Chun oolong tea area.
- It is light with slight fermentation. You can add juice or honey according to your likes.
- Tea farmers produce and sell all by themselves, so you can buy the tasty Si Ji Chun oolong tea with a nice price.
Si ji chun oolong tea, a kind of tea tree species, which is a unique in Taiwan, with the obvious aroma of flowers and grass, and clear taste, it is very popular tea species in recent years. The largest producing area is Jushan township, in central Taiwan. The environment is very suitable for the si ji chun oolong tea, producing high quality of oolong tea, which is the best tea area of si ji chun oolong tea.
We found the si ji chun oolong tea, which is located in the mountainous area at the altitude of 1,100 meters, surrounded by the primeval forest, and the environment is very good. Using the tea harvest from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., after light fermentation, the aroma is becoming very good, which is the best si ji chun oolong tea we’ve found this year.
Free Shipping on orders over $120. For orders that are $120 and under there is a shipping fee of $20.
You’re welcomed to contact us if you have any questions!
|Style Of Tea||Oolong Tea|
|Baking Level||Light Roast|