Long Feng Xia oolong tea is produced in the famed oolong tea area in Taiwan. The height there is 1,200-1,700, where is a cliffy canyon with many cedars standing there. The tea garden is situated among those fir forests, so the well-made oolong tea tastes with a wisp of refreshing fragrance of cedars.
- The harvest was done on 9 May2022, a sunny day. The sunny weather would make the quality better.
- Manual harvesting to get three leaves all good together with low fermentation manufacturing process.
- They are planted on steep canyons, the slow growing process makes it taste soft and smooth.
- The clean soil and water among fir forests help to make natural and refreshing oolong tea.
- Only adopt manual harvest for being planted in canyons, just twice for each year.
We found the best quality Long Feng Xia oolong tea this year. The tea garden is at an altitude of 1700 meters. The harvest day is May 9, a very sunny day, and the tea quality is very good. For shipment from Taiwan origin, the fixed freight rate is $20, and now free freight to North America, Europe, Japan, China, Singapore if order value reaches $120. Any question, welcome your enquiry.
|Style Of Tea||High Mountain Tea|