Formosa high mountain oolong tea is produced from Lishan tea area in Taiwan. The height of the tea garden(the highest oolong tea area around the world) is 2,100 meters. Snow season there is from Nov to Feb and the average annual temperature difference is 40 degrees. Great temperature difference would make Formosa high mountain tea produced there taste sweet and silky.
- Complete manual harvesting and manufacturing process were done on 10 May 2022.
- It snows often there to make average annual temperature difference reach 40 degrees, thus the Formosa tasting sweet, like the aroma of flowers.
- Tea garden is situated upon the 2,100-meter-high mountain, so slowing growing process makes the taste be softer.
- Use organic fertilizer and the artificial irrigation system, so quality would be stably great.
- Slight fermentation without baking to keep the most natural taste and ingredients.
The Formosa high mountain oolong tea this year comes from the tea garden at an altitude of 2100 meters, and the date of manual harvest is May 10.
Delivering from Taiwan, the fixed freight is 20 USD. If the order exceeds 120 USD, postage will be free to the North America, Europe, Japan, Singapore and Australia.
If there is any question, welcome to consult with us. Thank you very much!
|Style Of Tea||High Mountain Tea|