Alishan high mountain oolong tea is the best famous alpine tea in Taiwan. Growing environment(situated in the area of the National Park) is natural to make high mountain oolong tea taste sweet and soft.
- Complete manual harvesting was done on 18 October 2020.
- From Alishan tea area : the best famous with the best quality tea area among all tea areas in Taiwan.
- Height is 1,400 meters, with cool weather and sufficient sunshine to make it the best growing place for alpine tea.
- Low fermentation manufacture to make it taste soft with sweet orchid aroma.
- Tea farmers produce and sell all by themselves, including plantation, picking, producing, to sell Alishan high mountain oolong tea with great quality.
This is the best Alishan high mountain oolong tea we found this year, at an altitude of 1400 meters, collected on 18 October.
Free Shipping on orders over $100. For orders that are $100 and under there is a shipping fee of $20.
|Style Of Tea||High Mountain Tea|
|Baking Level||Light Roast|