The Tieguanyin oolong tea is a traditional Chinese oolong tea. The Tieguanyin oolong tea would emit charcoal aroma and elegant fragrance of flowers with 40% fermentation and 8-hour baking process.
- The harvest was done on 16 April. The whole production process is made by hand.
- Its place of origin is situated in Mucha tea area, one of the best Tieguanyin oolong tea areas.
- The Tieguanyin oolong tea is made by traditional ways-40% fermentation. The Tieguanyin oolong tea tastes full of charcoal aroma.
- 2 days for the whole picking-producing process, including the 8-hour baking time.
- The tea soup is brown, tasting strong.
2022 the spring Tieguanyin tea origins in Mucha, which is the best Tieguanyin tea area. For shipment from Taiwan origin, it is free freight to North America, Europe, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Australia if order value reaches $120. Any question, welcome your consultation.
|Style Of Tea||Oolong Tea|
|Baking Level||Medium Roast|