Shui Xian, a variety of tea tree, with strong tea taste and slight orchid fragrance. Another feature of Shui Xian Tea: the fragrance seems to get stronger as tea tree grows older.
- Harvested from November 2 to 5 in 2022. Our Shui Xian Tea has good quality in this year.
- Shui Xian Tea, age of tree is 25 to 35 years, belongs to super grade.
- Through medium roast, our tea has strong taste with floral fragrance.
- Lowest amount of usage of pesticides, meets Taiwan and Japan test standards.
- Produced and sales by tea farmers, you can buy the high quality Shui Xian Tea with the cheapest price.
Free Shipping on orders over $120. For orders that are $120 and under there is a shipping fee of $20.
If there is any question, welcome to consult with us. Thank you very much!
|Style Of Tea||Oolong Tea|
|Baking Level||Medium Roast|