Iron goddess of mercy is a well-known Chinese tea, tasting with strong mouthfeel and elegant aroma. After baking process, the aroma of tea would combine with the charcoal aroma to help the drinkers feel warm.
- The manual harvest was done on 8 April 2021.
- The producing place is the Mucha tea area-the best producing place for iron goddess of mercy.
- Different from traditional iron goddess of mercy, the Mucha iron goddess of mercy needs a 8-hour baking process to keep the thick charcoal aroma.
- The tea soup is dark-brown, tasting strong like the aroma of nuts.
- Shipment from the producing place. You can buy the high-quality iron goddess of mercy with a nice price.
Iron goddess of mercy is the name of Chinese goddess and a symbol of tenderness and compassion. It is also a famous tea in China. The most distinctive feature is that it is very warm and smooth after baking, which is a very popular kind of tea. This kind of tea also has such a characteristic that is the older the tea, the more obvious is the aroma of the tea. And the best quality of oolong tea, is from the tea trees of iron goddess of mercy more than 30 years-old.
Free Shipping on orders over $100. For orders that are $100 and under there is a shipping fee of $20.
|Style Of Tea||Oolong Tea|
|Baking Level||Medium Roast|